…providing a venue to dialogue with the state legislature and agencies for the common good of the Broward County community.
“Do you know your elected representatives? Do they know you?”
Broward Days is a unique place to learn the process and form relationships with the players, in and outside the Broward delegation.
Get the best value if you join Broward Days now.
Our Kick-Off reception gave us super analyses of this past election and its impact on south Florida, from pollster, Jim Kane, Delegation Chair, Sen. Eleanor Sobel, and political commentator, Justin Sayfie.
Our Appropriations Workshop, held at Broward College on 12/12, featured Ron Book, one of South Florida’s most experienced and effective lobbyists, who gave us some great insights.
He reiterated how important it is to keep up the presence in Tallahassee, and how we make a difference.
It’s time to join Broward Days. Just fill out the membership form, and pay by MasterCard, VISA, or check. The low annual membership fee will gain you access to all Broward Days events through June 30, 2013.
This year, our Workshops series (each normally $75) is expanding with the addition of The Legislative Committee Process, a fascinating discussion of how an idea becomes a law. This series represents at the least, a $375 value. You can get it all for the annual membership fee (annual fee increases as we get closer to Legislative Session). Add to that the value of our Fort Lauderdale and Tallahassee events — even if you can’t participate in Tallahassee activities, you’ve received great value. Submit the form now…hope to see you soon!
Join Broward Days now. Thanks to an active membership and loyal sponsorship, we have developed a strong reputation over the years as a viable, non-partisan venue, a go-to place to meet and interact with serious, high-level businesspeople, professionals, politicians and other shapers of Broward County policy and quality of life. Just read the testimonials, and then click here, or “Membership Form” tab, above. This is how we do it:
- By engaging you for your ideas and involvement in the action teams which craft the BD advocacy agendas
- By integrating the socio/economic structure which make Broward County a great place to work and play
- By creating structured events where you can network with your peers, key influencers, and key decision makers in advance and in review of critical policy making activity
Benefits of annual membership include:
- admission to all Fort Lauderdale and Tallahassee events and member discounts
- workshops on Advocacy, Appropriations, Sunshine Law, Ethics in government, and this year: The Legislative Committee Process
- Know Your Legislators 2013 Directory – a comprehensive resource for Tallahassee information
- annual Broward Days magazine – distributed throughout Tallahassee & Broward
- Broward Days lapel pin
- Broward Days tote
- opportunity to “put a face” to your issues in the eyes of policymakers
- unique opportunities to meet and dialogue with key Elected and Appointed Officials, statewide and local – in one locale
- member discounts to select Tallahassee hotels
- caché of aligning your cause with a large Broward group, known in Tallahassee
- superlative opportunity to network with established business and community leaders
- Tallahassee conference generates bonding with Broward County movers and shakers for follow-up when you return.